Book your MSP to GEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Spokane airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and GEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Spokane Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to GEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to GEG Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Vermont you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Spokane Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to GEG
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Spokane (MSP to GEG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to GEG for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Spokane, WA takes about 161 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to GEG in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Spokane is 1175 miles.
- 110,480 seats were available on flights from MSP to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 91,586 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to GEG that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Spokane, WA.
- There were 91,586 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Spokane in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Spokane.
- Flight #1511, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Spokane.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Spokane.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Spokane in 2009 was 81.3%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Spokane.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to GEG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Spokane from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 91,525 passengers from MSP to GEG in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and GEG takes about 161 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)