Book your MSP to SGF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and SGF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Springfield Branson National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to SGF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to SGF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Springfield (MSP to SGF)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SGF in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 7,061 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Springfield in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and SGF takes about 74 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to SGF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #4140, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Springfield.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Springfield.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Springfield.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SGF for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Springfield, MO takes about 74 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Springfield, MO in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Springfield, MO.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Springfield is 528 miles.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 7,061 passengers from MSP to SGF in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Springfield.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Springfield from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 129 seats.
- 14,529 seats were available on flights from MSP to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,061 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SGF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Springfield in 2009 was 48.6%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Austin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Montauk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.