to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SPI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 44 seats were available on flights from MSP to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SPI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Springfield from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Springfield, IL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Springfield.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MSP to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SPI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 20 passengers from MSP to SPI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Springfield in 2009 was 45.45%.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Springfield in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Springfield, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.