to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 566 seats were available on flights from MSP to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 457 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SCE that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and State College.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to State College in 2009 was 74.23%.
- There were 457 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to State College in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from MSP to SCE in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to State College, PA.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SCE in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to State College, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and State College from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Oahu and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.