to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to SYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 212 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Syracuse in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Syracuse in 2009 was 82.37%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to SYR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 178 passengers from MSP to SYR in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Syracuse, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Syracuse from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Syracuse.
- 234 seats were available on flights from MSP to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 212 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to SYR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.