Book your MSP to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to TPA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Tampa (MSP to TPA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to TPA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 134,995 passengers from MSP to TPA in 2009.
- 162,712 seats were available on flights from MSP to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143,548 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to TPA that year.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Tampa, FL takes about 161 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MSP and TPA takes about 161 minutes.
- Flight #1708, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 116 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Tampa.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to TPA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Tampa.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Tampa in 2009 was 85.21%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Tampa.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to TPA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Tampa, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Tampa from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Tampa is 1307 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Tampa.
- There were 143,548 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Tampa in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galway Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.