Book your MSP to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to NRT Route Map
Looking for Las Vegas Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to NRT
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Tokyo (MSP to NRT)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Minneapolis to Tokyo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to NRT for Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- There were 126,135 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Tokyo in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Tokyo in 2009 was 85.38%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to NRT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 147,901 seats were available on flights from MSP to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126,135 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to NRT that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 126,135 passengers from MSP to NRT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Tokyo from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Minneapolis, MN to Tokyo, Japan.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)