to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to FOE for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from MSP to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to FOE in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Topeka from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Winona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown Dallas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.