Book your MSP to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to TUS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Tucson (MSP to TUS)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to TUS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #1487, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Tucson.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Tucson, AZ.
- 56,565 seats were available on flights from MSP to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,501 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to TUS that year.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Tucson, AZ takes about 178 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Tucson.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Tucson from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MSP and TUS takes about 178 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 43,240 passengers from MSP to TUS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Tucson.
- There were 48,501 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Tucson in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Tucson is 1298 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to TUS for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Tucson in 2009 was 83.68%.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Tucson.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to TUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cayman Islands Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.