Book your MSP to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to TUL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Tulsa (MSP to TUL)
- 38,476 seats were available on flights from MSP to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,663 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to TUL that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Tulsa.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Tulsa.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Tulsa from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MSP and TUL takes about 84 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to TUL for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Tulsa, OK takes about 89 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to TUL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 24,333 passengers from MSP to TUL in 2009.
- There were 26,663 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Tulsa in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Tulsa, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Tulsa in 2009 was 69.27%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Tulsa.
- Flight #5085, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Tulsa.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSP to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Tulsa is 616 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bellingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.