Book your MSP to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to YVR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Orlando and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Poconos Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Vancouver (MSP to YVR)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 38,935 passengers from MSP to YVR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Vancouver from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to YVR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Vancouver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to YVR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Vancouver in 2009 was 72.37%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to YVR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 49,123 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Vancouver in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Vancouver, Canada.
- 62,728 seats were available on flights from MSP to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,123 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to YVR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)