Book your MSP to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to IAD
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Washington, DC (MSP to IAD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Washington in 2009 was 71.12%.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 53,625 passengers from MSP to IAD in 2009.
- Flight #2424, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Washington.
- The shortest flight between MSP and IAD takes about 113 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Washington from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 112,856 seats were available on flights from MSP to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,840 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Washington.
- There were 86,840 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to IAD in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to IAD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to IAD for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Washington, DC takes about 114 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Washington is 908 miles.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Air Canada offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.