Book your MSP to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSP to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to ICT Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Mid Continent.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to ICT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Wichita (MSP to ICT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Wichita, KS takes about 77 minutes.
- Flight #2273, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Wichita.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Wichita.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Wichita.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Wichita is 545 miles.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MSP to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MSP and ICT takes about 77 minutes.
- There were 24,428 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Wichita in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to ICT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Wichita, KS.
- 34,262 seats were available on flights from MSP to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,428 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to ICT that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 24,317 passengers from MSP to ICT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Wichita in 2009 was 71.19%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to ICT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Wichita from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Wichita.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.