Book your MSO to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Missoula to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSO and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Missoula Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSO to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Missoula (MSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Missoula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSO to BIL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Missoula to Billings (MSO to BIL)
- Horizon Air operated flights from MSO to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSO to BIL in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Missoula, MT to Billings, MT in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 28 passengers that flew from Missoula to Billings in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 28 passengers from MSO to BIL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Missoula and Billings from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Missoula to Billings.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Missoula, MT to Billings, MT.
- 196 seats were available on flights from MSO to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28 passengers flew on all flights from MSO to BIL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSO to BIL for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Missoula to Billings in 2009 was 36.84%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)