to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MSO to GEG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air, UNITED offer flights from Missoula, MT to Spokane, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSO to GEG for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- There were 252 passengers that flew from Missoula to Spokane in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Missoula and Spokane.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Missoula to Spokane in 2009 was 65.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Missoula and Spokane from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Missoula, MT to Spokane, WA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 149 passengers from MSO to GEG in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from MSO to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 384 seats were available on flights from MSO to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 252 passengers flew on all flights from MSO to GEG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tel Aviv Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.