to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to BTR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 52.09%.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Mobile to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Mobile, AL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- American Eagle operated flights from MOB to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Baton Rouge from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 30 passengers from MOB to BTR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mobile and Baton Rouge.
- 94 seats were available on flights from MOB to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to BTR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to BTR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Vacation Packages in Niagara Falls Ontario today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.