Book your MOB to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mobile to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MOB and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mobile Regional to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MOB to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MOB to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mobile to Baton Rouge (MOB to BTR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to BTR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 52.09%.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Mobile to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Mobile, AL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- American Eagle operated flights from MOB to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Baton Rouge from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 30 passengers from MOB to BTR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mobile and Baton Rouge.
- 94 seats were available on flights from MOB to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to BTR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to BTR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Vacation Packages in Niagara Falls Ontario today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.