to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 45 passengers from MOB to BPT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mobile and Beaumont.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Mobile, AL to Beaumont, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Beaumont, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to BPT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MOB to BPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to BPT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Beaumont in 2009 was 80%.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Mobile to Beaumont in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MOB to BPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Beaumont from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to BPT for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)