Book your MOB to BPT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mobile to Beaumont airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MOB and BPT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mobile Regional to Southeast Texas Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MOB to BPT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Beaumont (BPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beaumont on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MOB to BPT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mobile to Beaumont (MOB to BPT)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 45 passengers from MOB to BPT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mobile and Beaumont.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Mobile, AL to Beaumont, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Beaumont, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to BPT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MOB to BPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to BPT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Beaumont in 2009 was 80%.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Mobile to Beaumont in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MOB to BPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Beaumont from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to BPT for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)