to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Mobile, AL to Gulfport, MS.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Gulfport in 2009 was 89%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 47 passengers from MOB to GPT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Gulfport from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from MOB to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to GPT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to GPT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mobile and Gulfport.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MOB to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 89 passengers that flew from Mobile to Gulfport in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to GPT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalamazoo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.