to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Pensacola in 2009 was 71.19%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to PNS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Pensacola from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to PNS in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 328 seats were available on flights from MOB to PNS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to PNS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mobile and Pensacola.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 113 passengers from MOB to PNS in 2009.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Mobile to Pensacola in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MOB to PNS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spirit Lake Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.