Book your MOB to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mobile to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MOB and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mobile Regional to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MOB to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MOB to DCA Route Map
Looking for Puerto Vallarta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Berlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mobile to Washington, DC (MOB to DCA)
- US Airways carried a total of 297 passengers from MOB to DCA in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from MOB to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOB to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mobile, AL to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 297 passengers that flew from Mobile to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mobile to Washington in 2009 was 99%.
- US Airways offers flights from Mobile, AL to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mobile to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOB to DCA for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mobile and Washington from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 300 seats were available on flights from MOB to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 297 passengers flew on all flights from MOB to DCA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)