Book your MLI to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Moline to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLI and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Quad City Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLI to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Moline (MLI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moline on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLI to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Quad City Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MLI to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Moline to Atlanta (MLI to ATL)
- 224,757 seats were available on flights from MLI to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,804 passengers flew on all flights from MLI to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLI to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #4958, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Moline to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Moline, IL to Atlanta, GA takes about 90 minutes.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 85,371 passengers from MLI to ATL in 2009.
- There were 160,804 passengers that flew from Moline to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Moline to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLI to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Moline, IL to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Moline to Atlanta in 2009 was 68.8%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Moline, IL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MLI and ATL takes about 89 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Moline to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MLI to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Moline and Atlanta is 633 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Moline and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Moline and Atlanta from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.