Book your MLI to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Moline to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLI and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Quad City Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLI to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Moline (MLI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moline on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLI to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Quad City Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MLI to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Moline to Chicago (MLI to ORD)
- American Eagle carried a total of 34,162 passengers from MLI to ORD in 2009.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, Shuttle America, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Moline, IL to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLI to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Moline and Chicago from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average flight time from Moline, IL to Chicago, IL takes about 31 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Moline, IL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MLI and ORD takes about 31 minutes.
- There were 109,642 passengers that flew from Moline to Chicago in 2009.
- 166,783 seats were available on flights from MLI to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,642 passengers flew on all flights from MLI to ORD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLI to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Moline to Chicago.
- Flight #5863, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 73 minutes average delay between flights from Moline to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Moline to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Moline to Chicago in 2009 was 66.56%.
- American Eagle operated flights from MLI to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Moline and Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Moline and Chicago is 139 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Puerto Plata and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.