Book your MLI to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Moline to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLI and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Quad City Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Moline (MLI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moline on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLI to IND Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Moline to Indianapolis (MLI to IND)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Moline to Indianapolis in 2009 was 84%.
- American Eagle operated flights from MLI to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Moline, IL to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Moline to Indianapolis.
- American Eagle carried a total of 42 passengers from MLI to IND in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLI to IND in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Moline to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Moline and Indianapolis from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MLI to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from MLI to IND that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLI to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Moline, IL to Indianapolis, IN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)