Book your MLI to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Moline to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLI and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Quad City Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLI to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Moline (MLI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moline on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLI to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Quad City Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MLI to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Moline to Minneapolis (MLI to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Moline to Minneapolis in 2009 was 41.41%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Moline and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
- Flight #2419, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Moline to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Moline to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Moline, IL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 3,522 passengers from MLI to MSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLI to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 3,848 passengers that flew from Moline to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Moline, IL to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLI to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Moline, IL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 51 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from MLI to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Moline to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between MLI and MSP takes about 51 minutes.
- 9,638 seats were available on flights from MLI to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,848 passengers flew on all flights from MLI to MSP that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Moline and Minneapolis is 274 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Moline and Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)