to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLU to BOI for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monroe to Boise in 2009 was 86.76%.
- Frontier operated flights from MLU to BOI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from MLU to BOI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from MLU to BOI that year.
- Frontier carried a total of 118 passengers from MLU to BOI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monroe, LA to Boise, ID in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Frontier offers flights from Monroe, LA to Boise, ID.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Monroe to Boise.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLU to BOI in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Monroe to Boise in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monroe and Boise from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Jacksonville Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Scranton PA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sweden Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.