Book your MLU to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monroe to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLU and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Monroe Regional to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Monroe (MLU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monroe on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLU to DFW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Monroe Regional to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MLU to DFW
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monroe to Dallas (MLU to DFW)
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Monroe to Dallas.
- American Eagle operated flights from MLU to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3476, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Monroe to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monroe and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 46,324 seats were available on flights from MLU to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,179 passengers flew on all flights from MLU to DFW that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 24,078 passengers from MLU to DFW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLU to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monroe to Dallas in 2009 was 58.85%.
- The average flight time from Monroe, LA to Dallas, TX takes about 52 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Monroe and Dallas is 293 miles.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Monroe to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between MLU and DFW takes about 52 minutes.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Monroe, LA to Dallas, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLU to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monroe and Dallas.
- There were 24,179 passengers that flew from Monroe to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monroe, LA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)