to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monroe, LA to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monroe and Fort Lauderdale from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 162 seats were available on flights from MLU to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 145 passengers flew on all flights from MLU to FLL that year.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 145 passengers from MLU to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLU to FLL for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLU to FLL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MLU to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monroe to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 89.51%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Monroe to Fort Lauderdale.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Monroe, LA to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- There were 145 passengers that flew from Monroe to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rapid City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bermuda Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.