Book your MLU to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monroe to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLU and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Monroe Regional to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLU to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monroe (MLU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monroe on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLU to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Monroe Regional to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MLU to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monroe to Houston (MLU to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monroe and Houston from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Monroe, LA to Houston, TX takes about 47 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLU to IAH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 17,254 passengers that flew from Monroe to Houston in 2009.
- Colgan Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Monroe, LA to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight between MLU and IAH takes about 47 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monroe and Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Monroe to Houston.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 10,980 passengers from MLU to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLU to IAH for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monroe to Houston in 2009 was 36.5%.
- 47,098 seats were available on flights from MLU to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,254 passengers flew on all flights from MLU to IAH that year.
- Colgan Air operated flights from MLU to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Monroe and Houston is 262 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monroe, LA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #2102, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Monroe to Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Monroe to Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.