Book your MLU to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monroe to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLU and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Monroe Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLU to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monroe (MLU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monroe on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLU to MSP Route Map
Looking for Budget Car Rental California? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Columbus Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad New Mexico Cheap Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Greensboro Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monroe to Minneapolis (MLU to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLU to MSP for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 165 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monroe and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 165 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLU to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MLU to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monroe, LA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)