Book your YTM to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mont-Tremblant to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YTM and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mont Tremblant Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YTM to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mont-Tremblant (YTM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mont-Tremblant on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YTM to EWR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mont-Tremblant to Newark (YTM to EWR)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Commutair offer flights from Mont Tremblant, Canada to Newark, NJ.
- Commutair operated flights from YTM to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 970 passengers from YTM to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mont Tremblant and Newark from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mont Tremblant to Newark in 2009 was 35.88%.
- 3,146 seats were available on flights from YTM to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,096 passengers flew on all flights from YTM to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mont Tremblant, Canada to Newark, NJ in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Mont Tremblant and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing YTM to EWR in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- There were 1,096 passengers that flew from Mont Tremblant to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YTM to EWR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)