Book your MBJ to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montego Bay to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MBJ and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MBJ to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MBJ to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Minneapolis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Isla Verde Puerto Rico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MBJ to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montego Bay to Chicago (MBJ to ORD)
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 25,971 passengers from MBJ to ORD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montego Bay to Chicago in 2009 was 76.39%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Montego Bay and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Jamaica, American Airlines, USA 3000, UNITED offer flights from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Chicago, IL.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from MBJ to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 46,272 seats were available on flights from MBJ to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,040 passengers flew on all flights from MBJ to ORD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MBJ to ORD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MBJ to ORD in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 34,040 passengers that flew from Montego Bay to Chicago in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montego Bay and Chicago from Air Jamaica is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)