Book your MBJ to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montego Bay to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MBJ and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MBJ to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MBJ to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montego Bay to Los Angeles (MBJ to LAX)
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 2,266 passengers from MBJ to LAX in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montego Bay and Los Angeles.
- There were 2,372 passengers that flew from Montego Bay to Los Angeles in 2009.
- 3,774 seats were available on flights from MBJ to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,372 passengers flew on all flights from MBJ to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montego Bay to Los Angeles in 2009 was 62.01%.
- Air Jamaica, Air Greenland offer flights from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MBJ to LAX for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montego Bay and Los Angeles from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MBJ to LAX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MBJ to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Lauderdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.