Book your MBJ to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montego Bay to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MBJ and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MBJ to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MBJ to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MBJ to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montego Bay to Miami (MBJ to MIA)
- American Airlines carried a total of 152,644 passengers from MBJ to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montego Bay and Miami.
- American Airlines, Air Jamaica offer flights from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Miami, FL.
- There were 157,189 passengers that flew from Montego Bay to Miami in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MBJ to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montego Bay and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MBJ to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montego Bay to Miami in 2009 was 78.33%.
- 200,044 seats were available on flights from MBJ to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157,189 passengers flew on all flights from MBJ to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MBJ to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Anaheim you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.