Book your MBJ to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montego Bay to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MBJ and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MBJ to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MBJ to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montego Bay to Raleigh (MBJ to RDU)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from MBJ to RDU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Montego Bay to Raleigh in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montego Bay to Raleigh in 2009 was 76.74%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montego Bay and Raleigh from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Raleigh, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MBJ to RDU for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- 301 seats were available on flights from MBJ to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from MBJ to RDU that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montego Bay and Raleigh.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MBJ to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MBJ to RDU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.