Book your MBJ to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montego Bay to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MBJ and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sir Donald Sangster Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MBJ to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MBJ to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montego Bay to St. Louis (MBJ to STL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montego Bay, Jamaica to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MBJ to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Montego Bay, Jamaica to St. Louis, MO.
- 12,420 seats were available on flights from MBJ to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,415 passengers flew on all flights from MBJ to STL that year.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 9,283 passengers from MBJ to STL in 2009.
- There were 9,415 passengers that flew from Montego Bay to St. Louis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MBJ to STL for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montego Bay to St. Louis in 2009 was 73.74%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montego Bay and St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montego Bay and St. Louis from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MBJ to STL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Sebastian Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.