Book your MRY to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterey to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MRY and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Monterey Peninsula to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MRY to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterey (MRY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MRY to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Monterey Peninsula to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MRY to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterey to Los Angeles (MRY to LAX)
- The shortest flight between MRY and LAX takes about 47 minutes.
- Skywest Air operated flights from MRY to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Monterey and Los Angeles is 267 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterey to Los Angeles in 2009 was 69.23%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MRY to LAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle carried a total of 37,903 passengers from MRY to LAX in 2009.
- There were 71,419 passengers that flew from Monterey to Los Angeles in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Monterey to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monterey and Los Angeles.
- Flight #5520, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Monterey to Los Angeles.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Monterey to Los Angeles.
- 99,706 seats were available on flights from MRY to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,271 passengers flew on all flights from MRY to LAX that year.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Monterey, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MRY to LAX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterey, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Monterey, CA to Los Angeles, CA takes about 54 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterey and Los Angeles from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.