to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MRY to TUS for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from MRY to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterey, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MRY to TUS in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterey and Tucson from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Kings Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.