to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Austin.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Duo Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Austin, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Austin, TX in 2009 was Duo Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 4,984 seats were available on flights from MTY to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,827 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to AUS that year.
- Duo Airways carried a total of 1,731 passengers from MTY to AUS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Austin in 2009 was 49.64%.
- There were 1,827 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Austin in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Austin from Duo Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Duo Airways operated flights from MTY to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Frankenmuth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.