Book your MTY to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to Austin (MTY to AUS)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Austin.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Duo Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Austin, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Austin, TX in 2009 was Duo Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 4,984 seats were available on flights from MTY to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,827 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to AUS that year.
- Duo Airways carried a total of 1,731 passengers from MTY to AUS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Austin in 2009 was 49.64%.
- There were 1,827 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Austin in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Austin from Duo Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Duo Airways operated flights from MTY to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Frankenmuth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.