Book your MTY to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to Chicago (MTY to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to ORD for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 42,140 seats were available on flights from MTY to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,926 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Chicago in 2009 was 69.75%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 30,862 passengers from MTY to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Chicago from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 30,926 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Chicago in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aerolitoral offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- Mexicana operated flights from MTY to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to ORD in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)