Book your MTY to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MTY to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to Dallas (MTY to DFW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to DFW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 153,186 seats were available on flights from MTY to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,474 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to DFW that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Dallas.
- There were 97,474 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to DFW in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MTY to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 97,467 passengers from MTY to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Dallas in 2009 was 60.23%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.