Book your MTY to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MTY to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to Detroit (MTY to DTW)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to DTW for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 13,636 passengers from MTY to DTW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to DTW in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Compass Airlines, Aeromexico, Aerolitoral offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Detroit, MI.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MTY to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 13,780 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Detroit in 2009.
- 23,376 seats were available on flights from MTY to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,780 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to DTW that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Detroit in 2009 was 57.99%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Detroit from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)