Book your MTY to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MTY to LAS
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to Las Vegas (MTY to LAS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to LAS for Aviacsa is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- 47,806 seats were available on flights from MTY to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,026 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to LAS that year.
- There were 30,026 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Las Vegas in 2009.
- Aeromexico, Aviacsa, Duo Airways offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Las Vegas, NV.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 15,638 passengers from MTY to LAS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Las Vegas in 2009 was 64.33%.
- Aeromexico operated flights from MTY to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Las Vegas from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Aviacsa's B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Las Vegas.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to LAS in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.