Book your MTY to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to New York (MTY to JFK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to JFK for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and New York from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 14,620 passengers from MTY to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Monterrey to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to New York in 2009 was 53.6%.
- There were 14,620 passengers that flew from Monterrey to New York in 2009.
- Mexicana operated flights from MTY to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 25,570 seats were available on flights from MTY to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,620 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to JFK that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from Monterrey, Mexico to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to JFK in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to New York, NY in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)