to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to JFK for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and New York from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 14,620 passengers from MTY to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Monterrey to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to New York in 2009 was 53.6%.
- There were 14,620 passengers that flew from Monterrey to New York in 2009.
- Mexicana operated flights from MTY to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 25,570 seats were available on flights from MTY to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,620 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to JFK that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from Monterrey, Mexico to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to JFK in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to New York, NY in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)