Book your MTY to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Monterrey to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MTY and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mariano Escobedo Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MTY to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MTY to MCO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Monterrey to Orlando (MTY to MCO)
- The newest aircraft servicing MTY to MCO in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Monterrey, Mexico to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,483 passengers that flew from Monterrey to Orlando in 2009.
- Aeromexico carried a total of 935 passengers from MTY to MCO in 2009.
- Aeromexico, Mexicana, Aerolitoral offer flights from Monterrey, Mexico to Orlando, FL.
- 1,939 seats were available on flights from MTY to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,483 passengers flew on all flights from MTY to MCO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MTY to MCO for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from MTY to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Monterrey and Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Monterrey to Orlando in 2009 was 71.97%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Monterrey and Orlando from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.