Book your MGM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montgomery to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MGM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Montgomery Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MGM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MGM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Montgomery Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MGM to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montgomery to Atlanta (MGM to ATL)
- 136,622 seats were available on flights from MGM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,430 passengers flew on all flights from MGM to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Montgomery to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 91,309 passengers from MGM to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montgomery to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.59%.
- The shortest flight between MGM and ATL takes about 32 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MGM to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Shuttle America, Skywest Air offer flights from Montgomery, AL to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 92,430 passengers that flew from Montgomery to Atlanta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGM to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montgomery, AL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Montgomery and Atlanta is 147 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGM to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Montgomery to Atlanta.
- Flight #5285, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Montgomery to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Montgomery, AL to Atlanta, GA takes about 32 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Montgomery and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montgomery and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.