Book your MGM to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montgomery to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MGM and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Montgomery Regional to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MGM to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MGM to EWR Route Map
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montgomery to Newark (MGM to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montgomery and Newark from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montgomery and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGM to EWR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGM to EWR for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Air Greenland, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Montgomery, AL to Newark, NJ.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MGM to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 138 passengers from MGM to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montgomery, AL to Newark, NJ in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 324 seats were available on flights from MGM to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 276 passengers flew on all flights from MGM to EWR that year.
- There were 276 passengers that flew from Montgomery to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montgomery to Newark in 2009 was 85.66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)