to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 248 passengers that flew from Montgomery to Washington in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MGM to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 286 seats were available on flights from MGM to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 248 passengers flew on all flights from MGM to DCA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGM to DCA for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montgomery, AL to Washington, DC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGM to DCA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montgomery to Washington in 2009 was 86.65%.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Montgomery, AL to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montgomery and Washington from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 137 passengers from MGM to DCA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montgomery and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)