Book your MGM to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montgomery to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MGM and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Montgomery Regional to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MGM to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MGM to DCA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montgomery to Washington, DC (MGM to DCA)
- There were 248 passengers that flew from Montgomery to Washington in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MGM to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 286 seats were available on flights from MGM to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 248 passengers flew on all flights from MGM to DCA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MGM to DCA for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montgomery, AL to Washington, DC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MGM to DCA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montgomery to Washington in 2009 was 86.65%.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Montgomery, AL to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montgomery and Washington from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 137 passengers from MGM to DCA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montgomery and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)