Book your YUL to ALB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Albany airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and ALB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Albany Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to ALB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to ALB Route Map
Looking for Cleveland Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Albuquerque and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bellingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Albany (YUL to ALB)
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Albany, NY.
- There were 130 passengers that flew from Montreal to Albany in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to ALB in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Albany in 2009 was 91.39%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 99 passengers from YUL to ALB in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to ALB for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Albany.
- American Eagle operated flights from YUL to ALB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Albany, NY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Albany from Colgan Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 74 seats.
- 211 seats were available on flights from YUL to ALB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to ALB that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)