Book your YUL to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to AVL Route Map
Looking for Whistler Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Mauritius you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Asheville (YUL to AVL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to AVL for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Asheville from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 64 passengers that flew from Montreal to Asheville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Asheville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Asheville in 2009 was 91.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to AVL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- 70 seats were available on flights from YUL to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to AVL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Asheville, NC.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from YUL to AVL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 64 passengers from YUL to AVL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)