Book your YHU to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YHU and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Hubert to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YHU to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YHU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YHU to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Galveston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Find the best Jamaica Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Atlanta (YHU to ATL)
- There were 114 passengers that flew from Montreal to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YHU to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 378 seats were available on flights from YHU to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 114 passengers flew on all flights from YHU to ATL that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YHU to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Atlanta in 2009 was 55.88%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 114 passengers from YHU to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Atlanta from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YHU to ATL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)